Simon's Wayland tools
This is a collection of useful tools for
Wayland users, maintained
by Simon Ser.
- A screenshot tool
- A notification daemon
- A tool to select a region on screen
- A dynamic output configuration daemon
- A minimal Wayland client, for education purposes
Writing a Wayland rendering loop
- An introduction to rendering loops on Wayland
Introduction to damage tracking
- An introduction to damage tracking for Wayland compositors
A collection a Wayland clients doing weird things, for compositor
A maintained fork of the now-deprecated wlroots compositor.
HTML documentation for Wayland protocols
HTML documentation for wlroots
Generated via gyosu.
I also work as a maintainer for Wayland upstream, Weston,